When developing master plan of treatment facilities should consider the size of the sanitary protection zone of treatment facilities, equipped with factory-built plants BIOTAL: – at capacity from 1.5 to 25 m3/day inclusive – 5 m; – at capacity from 26 to 200 m3/day inclusive – 25 m; – at capacity more than 200 m3/day – 35 m.
1. For the plant of biological treatment of wastewater BIOTAL submitted wastewater with quality parameters that meet the established in the “Rules of admission of sewage in municipal and departmental sewage systems,” approved by Order of Gosstroy of Ukraine № 37 from February 19, 2002.
2. Before sewage treatment facilities provide grid for the rough impurities detention. When designing the treatment plant with capacity of 100 m3/day and more appropriate to apply the automatic grid with gaps width of 3 mm. Before the automatic grid required provide a grid with gaps width no more than 16 mm (in grids building or in SPS well).
3. When performance of treatment facilities with capacity more than 100 m3/day sand trap must be provided. We suggest to apply sand trap of vertical type.
4. When designing sewage treatment plants should pay particular attention to solution of the problem of uneven receipt sewage on treatment plants. Plant BIOTAL can take volley sewage discharge in volume of 20% of the daily rate. When more uneven income of sewage, it is necessary to provide an additional reservoir for averaging the flow of sewage.
5. When applying pressure to the sewage treatment plant with capacity of 10 m3/day and more, it is necessary to provide automatic shutdown of SPS pumps in case of emergency level of sewage in the plant BIOTAL receiving chamber.
6. At receipt to the treatment plant BIOTAL wastewaters with a concentration of grease exceeding 50 mg/l (wastewater from cafes, restaurants, hotels, etc.), the project should provide grease separators before mixing fat-containing wastewater with industrial and domestic wastewater (SNIP 02/04/01 -85 *).
7. Experience in operation of plants BIOTAL, used for petrol station waste water treatment, shows that during the planning of wastewater treatment plants for petrol stations, planners often underestimate their performance, which leads to lower efficiency of the plants. We recommend more accurately determine the performance of treatment facilities for petrol stations and did not apply for those purposes plants with capacity of 1,5 m3/day.
8. During planning of ferroconcrete wastewater treatment plants and facilities of block-modular type to provide ventilation of waste water tanks.
9. Amount of stabilized excess activated sludge is 0.35 kg per 1 kg BODfull. Sludge humidity – 99.4% (SNIP 2.04.03-85, p.6.169). Nested, aerobically stabilized sludge has a moisture content 96.5 … 98.5%, and pollution of silt water, which goes from aerobic stabilizer in the receiving chamber of treatment facilities, should be taken to BODfull – 200 mg/l for suspended solids – up to 100 mg/l (SNIP 2.04.03-85, p.6.367).
10. Disinfection of biologically treated wastewater provides a solute of sodium hypochlorite. Calculated dose of sodium hypochlorite is 3 g/m3, contact time – at least 30 minutes (SNIP 2.04.03-85, § 6.223, 6.228). Dose of active chlorine should be specified during operation, and the amount of residual active chlorine in the disinfected water after contact must be greater than 1,5 g/m3.
11. Emergency discharge of waste water should be provided from the manhole before send trap, and at its absence – from the receiving chamber at the mark, equal to the mark of the supplying manifold.
12. Removal of treated wastewater from the contact reservoir of plant BIOTAL produced by gravity or by pumps. When removing waste water by pumps for sewage treatment plants with capacity of 10 m3/day or more, in the contact reservoir two pumps for treated wastewater pumping (duty and standby) must be provided. On the pressure side of pumps check valves must be provided.
Architectural and building part
1. Group of sanitary characteristics of production processes – III В.
2. Category of fire safety – Д.
3. Fire resistance – not less than II.
4. Class of responsibility – II.
5. Lighting under artificial lighting – 75 ЛК.
6. The rate of natural lighting at side lighting – 0,3.
7. Provide waterproof of internal and external surfaces of ferroconcrete tanks.
8. Provide maintenance holes in the ceiling and walls of ferroconcrete tanks, designed for service of air reservoirs and laying ducts, sewage pressure piping and electrical cables in accordance with the annex to the technical project.
9. In the block-module stations of ground type to determine the height of the sewage treatment plants building should be noted that the ceiling of the building should be higher than the plant BIOTAL reactor not less than 1 m. The size of doors or gates of the building shall be determined from the condition of ease of assembling of equipment in the building of sewage treatment plants. The maximum size of the equipment will be listed in the Annex to the technical task.
Heating and ventilation
1. The temperature in the premises of treatment facilities: minimal – + 5С; maximum – + 28С.
2. Multiplicity in the premises of treatment facilities to determine the calculation in accordance with the requirements of SNIP 2.04.03-85.
3. When placing the plant BIOTAL reactors, in the building must be provided a 12-multiple ventilation of premises according to the requirements NPAOP 41.0-1.01-79 “Safety regulations in the operation of water and wastewater in populated areas.” The inclusion of ventilation must be provided outside.
Electricity and instrumentation
1. Category of power supply reliability – II.
2. Energy Meter and the external electric equipment in the plant BIOTAL delivery is not included.